Monday, August 16, 2010

Pascal Campion interview

A couple of weeks back I came across this video Interview. This is one of the most inspiring things I've seen recently. I always love to draw and watching this (many times now) has just recharged me to start drawing much more.

Pascal Campion is an amazing illustrator and animator. Check out his blog - he does one complete drawing/sketch every day as a hobby alongwith rest of his work !

Its a must watch for people who like to draw and also anyone who just appreciates good art.



Inspirational Artists: Pascal Campion from Onyx Cinema, Inc. on Vimeo.

1 comment:

pencils.com said...

I work for California Cedar Products and would like to inform you that we will be re-releasing the best animation pencil of all-time this fall! The Blackwing will be making a comeback and you can get updates on Facebook (The Pencil Page) and Twitter (pencilscom). E-mail me if you have any questions at jcentanni@pencils.com.