Sunday, August 17, 2014

I am back !

One year ! I haven't posted on this blog for an entire year! There has been quite a bit of new things I have been up to in this period. So, heres a quick update.

At beginning of 2013 I animated for some time on Disney's "Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy" at Prana Studios in Mumbai. It released a few months back on Blu-ray and DVD.



Last July I joined MPC Bangalore as an Animator. Among the films we have worked on so far, Godzilla and Guardians of the Galaxy have released. GotG released a couple of weeks back and I really enjoyed it - a great blend of humour, adventure and action ! It is now one of my favorite Marvel films so far - right next to IronMan (2008).


A few months back I started a Tumblr and Facebook page for posting my artwork. I'll upload those drawings up here too, now that I have dusted off the cobwebs on this blog :)

Apart from the drawing/sketching I've been animating at home on the side - to push my Animation skills further. I'll post the shots I've animated in another post soon. I plan to keep this blog more alive from now on ( touch Groot ;) )

No comments: