Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello world !

Hello World! :)
Last few weeks I have been busy reading blogs of many animators, of students as well Professionals. Its very interesting to read people write about the stuff they are so passionate about. I thought I too can start one.
Maintaining a full website/homepage takes a lot of time. Updating a website with small posts regularly becomes difficult with all the editing that needs to be done. So, thought of starting a blog. Now I can post any new work quickly!

This month end I will be starting AnimationMentor.com the online character animation school. This blog will have all the new stuff i try out and my work in the school.
I hope this blog will be interesting for people with the passion in becoming a character animator some day.

You can call this blog "Making of an animator" ;)

So, keep reading and keep animated! :)

1 comment:

Mahesh Bisht said...

Congrats....!!!


Cheers..

-MB